Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Newlydeads

I knew this was coming, but can you believe it? I really thought these kids could make it. I felt like I was part of the family as I was there for them through their first, and hardest, year of marriage on MTV. What is this world coming to? For the record, I totally blame Jessica for getting a big head and being a ho-bag... and her pervy Dad must have had something to do with it. I am so on Team Lachey.

4 Shout outs:

  • Holy Freaking A! Look at this:

    http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1114381,00.html

    It is officially the worst day of my tabloid loving life.

    By Blogger Bri, at 3:04 PM  

  • Okay, that link didn't work ... but Katie Holmes is impregnated by Tom Cruise's freaky Scientology self. Serioulsy, I am mourning.

    By Blogger Bri, at 3:07 PM  

  • I'm wearing black today too- I can't believe TomKat is spawning a baby "thetan" (I just learned that's what they call themselves in Scientology). God...I mean L.Ron Hubbard forbid that Katie suffers from postpartum depression.

    By Blogger Keenan, at 7:13 AM  

  • What's all this fuss about Dick Tracy and Bart Simpson's sister, Jessica? It must be the battle of the cartoon goofs.
    ...Never mind...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home