F- aaaaaahhhhh- LL
It's here. Finally! Temperatures under 95 degrees, no humidity, warm breezes, and of course lots of football. Fall has finally arrived in Tampa. I know our palm trees are nowhere near as beautiful as the changing leaves up north, but at least we can hear them blowing in the breeze--now that we opened the windows up for the first time since April. This weather makes me remember why we moved to Florida in the first place. Oh, and the fact that we can go to the beach through New Years is not too shabby either.
We have been keeping very busy on the weekends lately. In fact, we have not had a weekend without plans or traveling since August, and we don't have a free one until after Thanksgiving! So, I will try to write on this blog as I find time. I honestly understand "time flying" now. I used to always say, "I can't believe it's 'X' already, and "Where did the month of 'X' go?" But, now I truly say it and mean it that I really can't believe how fast every week/month/year goes. I am on such a schedule (or habit, really) that days just fly by--I leave the house at 8:00, home at 5:00, go to the gym, work more, make dinner, work more, and try to go to sleep by 11:00. It seems boring when I write it all out like that, but I feel like I don't have time to be bored. I haven't even watched tv in what seems like ages. And with the weekends packed full of plans, it is just crazy. Fun and crazy of course! I am SO looking forward to Thanksgiving, and I hope to see as many friends and family as possible and get some relaxation in the 5 days we have. It will be here before I know it and that is one good thing about time flying!
We have been keeping very busy on the weekends lately. In fact, we have not had a weekend without plans or traveling since August, and we don't have a free one until after Thanksgiving! So, I will try to write on this blog as I find time. I honestly understand "time flying" now. I used to always say, "I can't believe it's 'X' already, and "Where did the month of 'X' go?" But, now I truly say it and mean it that I really can't believe how fast every week/month/year goes. I am on such a schedule (or habit, really) that days just fly by--I leave the house at 8:00, home at 5:00, go to the gym, work more, make dinner, work more, and try to go to sleep by 11:00. It seems boring when I write it all out like that, but I feel like I don't have time to be bored. I haven't even watched tv in what seems like ages. And with the weekends packed full of plans, it is just crazy. Fun and crazy of course! I am SO looking forward to Thanksgiving, and I hope to see as many friends and family as possible and get some relaxation in the 5 days we have. It will be here before I know it and that is one good thing about time flying!


Alas,I'm glad you posted again...
The trees here in Indiana are beautiful...pretty much past peak, now.
Busy isn't all bad as long as you have time for the things (and loved ones)you love.