2008 is Gonna Be Great
I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it. This year is going to be full of so many exciting plans and adventures that it is almost overwhelming to look forward to so much. I have already pretty much allocated every one of my 19 vacation days spread throughout the year. Well, the first trip is one in which I am not included. The "Dudes in Tahoe" ski trip in the beginning of February is an annual tradition with Monte's buddies from Missouri. This year my brother, Jon Sifer, and another friend from Florida will join them. Monte is so excited that he has been wearing his snowboarding coat and goggles around the house for about 2 weeks--despite the balmy weather. It's actually great that they go to a freezing place to play in the snow for a week, so that I am not the slightest bit jealous. If they went somewhere like Vegas or Key West (i.e. warm and fun) I think I might try to negotiate a "girls included" aspect of the trip.
Also coming up this Spring...Indianapolis trip, Ericka's Wedding, and a Mediterranean Cruise!! I couldn't be more excited!
