
I would like to take a moment to commemorate the life of an amazing, brave, and miniscule K-9. I just found out about the little pup’s passing and, although it is sad, I think it is best to remember all of the joy and wonder he brought to the world.
The honorable Mr.
Tiny Pinnochio (a.k.a. Tiny P. or Noki) was a 1-year old Yorkshire terrier, tipping the scales at an even 1 pound. He was 8 inches long and stood 2 and 3/4 inches tall, and slept in a bird cage on top of a coffee table. He was one of Molly’s idols and a roll model for pint-sized pups everywhere. He was a tiny dog who made it big. Yes, he was huge. Figuratively speaking. From the
Guinness World Record title to appearances on
Oprah--he was on top of his game. However, this jet set lifestyle must have taken its toll on the little fella. My Mom and I were walking Molly at the beach and we met a man who had hung out with Tiny P. in a bar in Alaska. He said he walked in and saw what looked to be a rat running on the pool table doing tricks for the patrons as he lapped up beer. He told us that while he may have been the life of the party, Tiny P was not well. He began to withdraw from the spotlight and cancel appearances. He refused to eat—even chicken and gravy—his favorite Gerber baby food. His fast-paced, hard-partying lifestyle ultimately became too much for him. It’s a shame losing such a dynamic little doggie and he will be greatly missed.
March 6, 2002- June 1, 2004

Tiny's link is precious...he will be missed. Molly is grieving, I'm sure but now he won't be "stealing her thunder".