Entertainment Weekly
It's Monday--back to work again. Our weekend was a whole-lotta-nothin', and that was just fine with me. Monte said all he wanted to do this weekend was "to be bored," and I think he succeeded. I actually don't have my usual case of the Muuundays today, and I'm sure it's a direct result of all of the season premiers on TV this week. I know, it makes me pretty lame that this is what I look forward to--but I don't care. We went 2 years without cable, so I am making up for all of that time now. This week I have a tight schedule consisting of The Biggest Loser, Everybody Hates Chris, The Apprentice: Martha Stewart, and Will and Grace--among others. I am especially looking forward to “Everybody Hates Chris” because it's supposed to be like the “Wonder Years,” and narrated by Chris Rock. How can that not be funny? (By the way, did you hear him on the "Shelter from the Storm" telethon?) My highlight will be going to the Coldplay concert on Wednesday, so I will not be deprived of entertainment this week! Oh...and Monte already kicked off my week of amusement last night by doing 20 one-arm push-ups. I bet him that he couldn't do any...so of course, he had to challenge me and do 20 (while nearly killing himself in the process). He also said I had to brag about him if he did it. So there you go. All I know is that there was a lot of shaking, joint popping, cracking sounds, his face was white and his lips were blue--but he proved me wrong. Talk about entertainment!


I wish I could watch some of the "new season" but I'm not allowed...Maybe I'll sneak in something over the course of the week. when the SNL premier comes on, I'll be allowed to watch that...it's past Dad's bedtime.