Flight of ideas
Twenty-five doesn't feel as old as I always thought it would.--I was born with a split toenail that continues to grow in 2 parts.—I used to eat vegetables and dirt from my mom's garden.—I believed in fairies.--I still sometimes have the urge to take the tiny pancake drippings outside for them.—I can touch my tongue to my nose and wiggle my ears.—I cannot raise one eyebrow--At age 7 I learned to eat a full meal in under 2 minutes in order to get back outside to play.—I miss wearing a bathing suit all day.—I told my Grandpa I wanted to be "a mailman" when I grew up.—I can't say the word "antenna."—Singing the solo while trying out for Annie was one of the scariest moments of my life.—I never had a “binky,” “blankie,” or sucked my thumb.—But I still miss my Baby Beans.— But I miss my brother more than anything.—I played violin.—My cat Punkin was the only one who liked to hear me play.—All my friends worshiped New Kids On the Block.—I couldn’t stand them.— I’ve seen the movie "Dirty Dancing" at least 57 times. –I still watch it every time it’s on TV.—I have never seen Star Wars or read Harry Potter.—I would like to do both.–They just seem so intimidating to begin.—I don't have a favorite music genre.—I just know I don't like heavy metal.—Or Barbara Streisand.—I secretly listen to Country in my car.—Aside from my husband, my Mom is my best friend.—I miss her hugs a lot.—And snuggling on the couch under a blanket with her.—I would still ride on my Daddy’s shoulders around the block if he could hold me.—I start to cry if I even begin to think about the fact that my parents may someday die.—I still watch more MTV than I should.—I probably don't vacuum or dust as much as I should.—One of my favorite smells is that of Swiffer Wet Jets--I, overuse, commas,--I could watch “America’s Funniest Home Videos” all day.—Or Bloopers.—Methinks 'methinks' should me used more in everyday conversations--I also would like to incorporate the word 'fisticuffs' into my vocabulary--Cockroaches, hippopotamus’ teeth, and pores terrify me.— Dick Clark creeps me out too.—I have traveled to 7 different countries.—I have recently developed an obsession with cottage cheese.—I really don't enjoy drinking water.—When I order a fountain soda, I always fear it's regular and not diet.—My husband tests it for me every time.—I test sauces for him at restaurants for traces of mayo.—Our wedding was perfect.—Our marriage has been even better.--I love to look at the night sky.—If I could go anywhere right now it would be the Outer Banks.—I’ve never broken a bone.—Or had a cavity.—As a lifeguard, I saved lives.—I never realized how important the job was until now.—I have never changed a diaper.—I can't wait to have children.—When I was little, my Dad always asked me how I would answer someone asking if I had a happy childhood.—I didn't understand it then.—Now I do.


Actually I told you that if anybody asks, tell them you DID have a happy childhood. ;-) Also what about the frogs?