Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Achy, Sneezy, Chilly...

I've got enough symptoms to name the Seven Dwarfs (Dwarves?...I can't spell, I am in a fog here people) of the flu. This was actually the first year I got a flu shot because I sell the darn things and I figured I should practice what I preach. Now I'm out sick with what feels like the flu, and I am wondering if I got a bunk vaccine dose or if it's some mutated bird flu or SARS or something. I just really hope I get better in the next few hours because I have far too many things to do, and staying in bed all day in feverish sweats is really cutting into my schedule here. My Dad and family friend, Jim Kinnett are arriving in town at 3:00 today to visit for the weekend and play golf. I have errands to run, food to prepare, last minute cleaning to do... not to mention work phone calls and emails to return since I've been out of the field for a day and a half. So what am I doing instead? Laying in bed with my laptop blogging about myself feeling sick. Very productive, I know. OK, I am going to take another nap and then open all the windows, let some sunshine in here, and force myself to feel better because it is a gorgeous day out there and there is no more time to be sick!

1 Shout outs:

  • My last experience with the flu/ flu shots was when Gary made everyone on the swim team get one. Then we all got sick.

    Hope you feel better

    By Blogger INSwimmer, at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home