Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Now that it's official, I can write about it--it's been hard for me not to complain, vent, celebrate, etc. on my blog over the past few months. Well, I will spare you the details about how my job nearly drove me off a cliff and I was a stressed-out to the max, wondering if I would be the next victim of a "reorganization" in my company. The pharmaceutical industry is changing faster than Luke's diapers, and I realized that I needed to get out before it really got ugly. I can't complain about my entire time with GSK--the company was very good to me in many aspects. But, I needed to move on. So, I applied for a job in February, and after 5 interviews and weeks of wondering, waiting, and praying...I finally got the job!! Starting on the 24th, I will be employed by an advertising and marketing agency as the Regional Coordinator for the Florida SHOTS program. I am so excited for this new challenge, and having my sanity back. And I love waking up and not feeling a 200 pound cement block on my chest anymore. It is amazing! I can can actually breathe. :)

Speaking of challenges...Luke passed is swim tests!! First he swam in his pajamas, then summer clothes and shoes (videos below), and then winter clothes. I am just too proud for words! It took him 5 weeks of lessons, but he finally "got it" and is a little swimmer now. Here are a couple of short clips:






That's all for now. Have a great week everyone! :)

1 Shout outs:

  • Oh my goodness! That is just unbelieveable. You are so smart to do this training with Luke. He did fabulous. Loved the videos.

    By Anonymous Jillsy, at 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home