Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Friday, August 19, 2005

Swog

Damn it's hot.
But, finally!!! I have a new car and the infamous Hot Box is officially for sale. I will no longer walk into the grocery store or a work meeting dripping with swack. I have grown accustomed to "swack, swits, and sworehead" when driving my old Camry (sans-A/C and an inoperative driver-side window) in 100-degree heat and 100% humidity. Before I go any further, last weekend I was introduced to this act of combining the letters Sw-(indicating sweaty) with the 2nd half of any body part (i.e.:back, pits, and forehead) to describe what happens to you in the sweltering summer heat. We came up with dozens of possibilities and laughed so hard I felt like I was in 1st grade again; laughing at Preston eat paste. Give it a try, and even though you probably won't laugh as hard as we did (because you most likely aren’t drinking), you may find a catchy combination. Anyway! I just wanted to say
cheers to getting air conditioning and a totally sweet detachable-face CD player (thanks John)!! Ladies, when we roll to the beach next time, it may be in a previously-stolen vehicle...but it will be without swoobs.

2 Shout outs:

  • swalls are the worst.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

  • I had swack all weekend in Hilton Head!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home