Apples and Bananas
I don't have anything of substance to write about today. I am having a hard time focusing on anything other than the Coldplay concert tonight. So far today I have accomplished drinking a pot of coffee, sending several emails, and catching up on celebrity gossip. I learned a couple of things though and I will share:
Apple is the seriously the cutest child I have ever seen:

Hey did y'all hear? B-spears is supposed to drop-it-like-it's-ho
t any day now. I'm sorry, but I can promise you that "Federfetus" won't be as cute as Apple.
Sweet lord. I knew the beast was a chain smoker as well as a chain cheetos-eater, but I figured since she is preggers she would freaking get a clue and think about someone other than her self. I have lost all respect for her. But, wait...there wasn't much there to begin with. There is so much wrongness going on in these pics-- seriously, this is B-A-N-A-N-A-S, y'all.
Apple is the seriously the cutest child I have ever seen:

Hey did y'all hear? B-spears is supposed to drop-it-like-it's-ho
t any day now. I'm sorry, but I can promise you that "Federfetus" won't be as cute as Apple.Sweet lord. I knew the beast was a chain smoker as well as a chain cheetos-eater, but I figured since she is preggers she would freaking get a clue and think about someone other than her self. I have lost all respect for her. But, wait...there wasn't much there to begin with. There is so much wrongness going on in these pics-- seriously, this is B-A-N-A-N-A-S, y'all.


You should write an entertainment column everyday. Instead of reading People.com, I'm coming to Farrars.blogspot.com! Have a great time tonight at Coldplay. Remember, if the opportunity arises, let NOTHING get between you and Chris. Can't wait to hear about it!