Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Drunk Dial

"You have 1 new message. Sunday, 3:35 a.m."

Whitney: Hi Monte. John and I are concerned that you're asleep right now and grinding your teeth and keeping Keenan awake and Keenan doesn't like that. {giggling, and John yelling in the background} How's his teeth go, John? Wreeeeeee wreeeeee...hahahah. We’re walkin’ from Yogis and getting a pizzas at Austin Riley’s and...{honking} John just got in a fight with some people in a car and that can't be good and...oh, here’s John.....

John: Mow-now!!! {singing/screaming to the tune of Coldplay's "Swallowed in the Sea"} You brought me on the liiiine and flung me out to dryyyyy that’s why I’m the dude bout-ta-get-some fuggin' food...and I could eat some piiiiiiiiiitzz...and you can eat my meeeeeat and that’s why I belooooong with Austin Riley’s food…that’s right I’mthaduuuude. Alrightbraughtha...I love you, Mownow.

2 Shout outs:

  • Party on, Whit. Party on, John.
    That's my boy!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:39 AM  

  • HAHA, thanks for the blog. It's great to see it all in writing. It was a fun walk home. We explored Bloomington at night and picked up some pizza snacks. We walked home with our food & John was in charge of the drink holder w/ a few sodas--and seriously he threw the holder up in the air for no reason. We laughed so hard & he has no idea why it all went flying. He didn't trip or anything--and it was so funny to lose all the drinks 2 seconds before we got home. It was kinda like March of the Penguins w/ soda. Long walk.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home