Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

WWWTP

Welcome to my next installment of "What’s Wrong With These People?" I ask myself this question on a daily basis in various situations such as: while driving, when walking in any theme park or carnival, while watching reality television, and sometimes during IU Basketball games- to name a few. Today I ask this question in reference to several parents of our clients. Their poor children will not only have trouble spelling and pronouncing their own names, but will never learn correct use of punctuation because their names do not follow rules of grammar:
  • Tyree’yonia
  • Anje’yolie (Angelina Jolie?)
  • G’den
  • RJ’Jenneah
  • MyQuasj’ia
And these are just amusing:
  • Tequilah, Margharita, Ti’Uanna (ole!)
  • Maybelline, L’oreal, Chanel
  • Charizzma
Why not just name the kid "Kique-my'ass?" Again, these are actual names. You think I could make these up?

And for a special bonus to this edition of "WWWTP?", I would also like to present to you: PopoZao. “Popo-what?” You ask? Po-Po-ZOW. If you haven’t already heard, it is the latest song from K-Fed—he says the word is Brazilian for "luscious ass" or something.** This video clip of him jamming to his own song is by far the most cringe-inducing and horrific thing I have witnessed since Billy Ray Cyrus performed at the Grammys in '93. So many emotions...fear, anger, confusion, embarrassment, delight, pain. Turn up your sound and click here to see the clip. Enjoy...
_________________________________________________________
**However, according to this guy, in Mandarin Chinese “po po” means “mother-in-law,” and “zao” means “in a mess.” Hilarious.

5 Shout outs:

  • You are in direct violation of article 121338, section B, particularily the "client confidentiality" agreement. You unlawfully, and illegally distributed names of those who entrust their privacy to you.

    heretofore, and henceforth you have been flagged...expect a fine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 PM  

  • Bring it, Latrigonometry.

    By Blogger Keenan, at 7:38 PM  

  • Lafrigo. YIKES...I'm so afraid.
    Great post Keenan. I laughed my arse off.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 AM  

  • Woah. I just watched that video sans sound at work and I want to crawl under my desk in embarrassment. It seemed at times his seriousness broke and he laughed at himself, but I don't think that is going to make up for the rest of it. I feel really awkward after watching it. I'm not sure if I can handle this with sound.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 9:54 AM  

  • I love your new picture with Monte. You look SO cute and Hot

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home