Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Monday, January 09, 2006

Hot in Herrrre

Hooters has a heat index scale for their chicken wings that includes 'mild,' 'medium,' 'hot' and '9-1-1.' John and Monte told the waitress they wanted "hot-ass-wings" and proceeded to ask for the 9-1-1 sauce with extra spicyness and jalapenos because, apparently, the hottest-hot would not be hot enough. She came back to the table with a steaming pile of hot hotness, and for the next 20 minutes there were tears of pain and laughter, burning faces, lots of drool, and some plump red lips. Here is what I witnessed:

3 Shout outs:

  • I somehow think a red hot poker to the eyeball would be about as enjoyable. I hope the boys washed their hands BEFORE they went to the mens room!!ha ha hee hee ho ho.ouch.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:31 AM  

  • It is a guy thing...I can eat it hotter and bigger than you. I witnessed a similar thing years ago involving your father and friends and horseradish....it's so sad. You never see girls doing that!

    By Blogger Debbie, at 7:57 AM  

  • Is John crying in that last picture??

    By Blogger Whitney, at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home