Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF

I can't believe it's Friday already! I love these short weeks. I would totally work 10-hour days to make every week a 4-day work week and a 3-day weekend. Anyway, tonight we're going to the Improv to see Dave Attell, from "Insomniac" on Comedy Central. I loved that show and I'm really excited to see his stand-up act. Hopefully he'll go out on the town in Ybor afterwards to stay out all night and party while making fun of drunk people. Saturday it's supposed to be back up in the 80's and sunny; so of course we're heading to the beach. I'll make sure to pack my huge sun hat and my "BFF" to protect me. We'll probably go to Clearwater so that there will be a place close enough to catch IU play Purdue at 2:00! Maybe we'll make an appearance on the Frenchy's webcam if they have the game available. Otherwise, we may be forced to go to Ginormous Slouch-Sock Palace. But, this time I will not allow Monte order "hot-ass-wings," because it will be too stressful if I have to resuscitate him while trying to watch the Hoosiers.

I just looked at the appointment list for my clinic today, and I noticed some "interesting" names, and I thought I needed to share these. I will leave you with a few actual first-names of children who will be coming to the clinic today:
  • Aliceshaundre’yea
  • L.A.Bobby
  • Kingtyrese
  • Sir-Jxon
  • Queen’jasia
What is wrong with these parents? Seriously, there is WAY too much punctuation here for names. That's it for today. Have a great weekend!

5 Shout outs:

  • Sounds like your weekend is packed. I am super jealous about the beach. I could really use some beach time right now. Have a great time tonight! Hope your chocolate bar entices the oompa loompa's to come out of the woodwork. I haven't had any show up as of yet. Keeping the hope alive though because I found some chocolate chip cookies in the breakroom.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 12:18 PM  

  • IU..IU..IU..IU
    GOOOOOO HOOSIERS!
    sca---rew da 'DUE!!
    Ya'll!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

  • hoo hoo hoo hooshaz!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 PM  

  • wait'll tuesday babeeeee!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

  • Just wanted to warn you that the IU game is at 2:35, but I figured you were just building in 35 minutes of "pre-game activities".

    I myself like to stretch and get the remotes and other objects lined up facing the tv to not anger the OCD gods.

    this game however Ill either be in the AH or watching from Yogi's...both are equally tempting.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home