Sunshine Daydream
I can’t believe most of the Midwest got a snowstorm on the first day of spring! Well, actually, yes I can. That’s the Indiana weather I remember, and that’s why I got the heck outta there. I would be miserable right now, so I don't miss it a bit. I’m not being unsympathetic; I’ll be right there suffering again in a couple of years. But for right now, I’m going to go sit under a palm tree in the sun and eat my lunch.
To all of you who look out your window right now and see snow, sleet, ice, or just clouds:
Picture yourself here and remember that spring will be there before you know it...
Hey, it could even be tomorrow--knowing how fast things change around there!
To all of you who look out your window right now and see snow, sleet, ice, or just clouds:
Picture yourself here and remember that spring will be there before you know it...Hey, it could even be tomorrow--knowing how fast things change around there!



I hope your friggin' palm tree drops a coconut on your head.