WWWTP III
Happy Hump Day! Welcome to the final installment of "What’s Wrong With These People?." Unfortunately, people will always do things that cause me to ask this question, but I am going to refrain from dwelling on it. I witness so many appalling (yet sometimes amusing) people every day here in Florida, and if I continue to worry about what the hell they are thinking--I may go insane myself. So, in today's short post, I will end the WWWTP series by sharing a few quotes from the infamous “Yosemite Samantha” in my office. I really believe (or hope) she has no idea that the things she says are offensive, disgusting, and just plain dumb.
- "We don’t get President’s Day off. Then, why in the heck do we get MLK Day off? I mean, who cares about Martin Luther King? Not us!" (First of all--there is no, and never will be, an "us." And second--you're an idiot.)
- "When my husband got home, he had ‘the diarrhea’ so bad. Oh Lord, it was just pouring out of him like water..." (This went on and on and on—including details of the number of times he went to the bathroom, how long he was in there, and how it smelled...Omi-freaking-gaw, lady!! TMI!!!!)
- "I don’t want anything greasy, Hmmmm...I'll just get an order of cheese fries. Yeah, the ones with the bacon and ranch." (Is there honestly anything more greasy than that?!)
The End.
