Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Welcome Home Lucas

Lucas O'Neil Farrar
Friday, September 12, 2008 6:50 pm
7 pounds 10 ounces, 21 inches






We got home today after a long weekend...here are a few photos before I post a longer update about his birth. We are head over heels in love and so unbelievably happy to have him home with us!

5 Shout outs:

  • These are beautiful pictures. You can feel the love in each one. I cannot wait to meet him! I am happy you are all home now and can settle in as a new family.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 5:45 PM  

  • Congratulations! You all look great and Lucas is ADORABLE! Hope you have a speedy recovery and long, restful nights :)

    By Blogger Lindsay, at 6:33 PM  

  • Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! What a beautiful family. Now it's time for infomercials galore at all hours of the night. One of my favorite parts of being up all night long. You will see :)

    By Blogger Bri, at 7:26 AM  

  • Beautiful! You guys look so happy :) I'm sure it's nice to be home. I guess you start the 'nesting phase' now!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 AM  

  • What a wonderful beginning to your journey with little Luke. He is beautious! You will have so much fun with him. Keep the pictures coming.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home