Crash
I don't have much this morning other than I am so glad to see Friday! TGIF, ya'll. Last night we watched the movie "Crash" on DVD. I went into it without any expectations-- other than I remembered Oprah talking about how everyone in America should see this movie. I actually had somewhat of a negative assumption about it because Sandra Bullock and Brenden Fraser are both in it and they usually make me nauseous. But from the moment it started, I was enthralled and I forgot about the actors (which is hard for me to do sometimes). Yes, even Ludacris surprised me. It is a well-written movie dealing with race relations, stereotypes, and they way our lives mesh and intertwine. It was tense, eye-opening, and I was literally sitting on the edge of my couch for most of it. So, if you’re bored this weekend- it is totally worth the rent. Have a great weekend!


I agree. Very good movie. I was uncomfortable watching it because it felt like this stuff actually happens everyday. A great movie, but I don't think I want to watch it ever again.