Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Few Insights

It is OK to...

... think
myspace is gay.
... not get the world record for holding your breath underwater.
... drop by my house uninvited.
... love Kelly Clarkson.

... prefer flip flops to stilettos.
... truly believe you are going to win the lottery.
... open a beer before noon—at the beach.
... cry over spilled milk.
... not want to talk to me when I call you.
... tell me these jeans are too tight on me.

Just so ya know.

3 Shout outs:

  • Ohh i like this grouping. When I was a kid, I did actually cry over spilled milk. Nothing like dumping a whole gallon of milk on your kitchen floor!

    p.s. I love to rock out to Kelly Clarkson.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 9:57 AM  

  • I just wanted to let you know that I am SO going to be at the Memorial Day party. Duh. I can't wait to drink 35 Diet Cokes and get a caffeine buzz on for me and the baby.

    By Blogger Bri, at 10:58 AM  

  • Ok, this whole breathing underwater thing is BS.

    I have witnesses...I went 3 minutes without breathing, IN A HOTTUB. The only way I could tell the time was that John flashed the light every 30 seconds. Im telling you that 104 degree temp is worth 5 minutes.

    I also swam a 50 underwater, but passed out as soon as I hit the wall...thanks for catching me soups.

    Bottom line, Davlid Blaine is a freak.

    By Blogger Robby, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home