Holy Shit
I'm sorry to swear, but Holy Shit! My "Ghetto Fabulous" post was meant to be light-hearted and a bit exaggerated. However, an hour ago I realized that this situation is no freaking joke. I am at work right now and I can’t stop shaking. I just witnessed one of the most terrifying events of my life. There was a gang fight in our parking lot. We all huddled around a window while 15-20 men and women beat each other with clubs, bats, and bricks. There was blood. Then gunfire. I saw the silver reflection of the pistol and heard the three pops. Oh my God, a girl went down to the ground and they continued to hit her. There were children out there watching. We are on lockdown right now and our building is surrounded by police tape, dozens of officers, and news crews. The policeman just told us there were three people shot and one stabbed. I am just so terrified and pissed off right now. I don't know what to do, so I'm blogging. I never want to come back to this place.
** UPDATE: Click HERE and HERE for the breaking news coverage.
** UPDATE: Click HERE and HERE for the breaking news coverage.



jaw dropped.