Magical Weekend
Swimming in the hotel pool. The air temp was 83 and water was 83...we had to drag his little pruny fingers out kicking and screaming when it was getting dark.
Riding "Our school bus" (the shuttle bus to the resetaurant and park). He said he loved this so much because there were "a lot of girls." There was a national highschool dance team competition in town, so there were dozens of giggling, texting, photo-taking, teenage girls surrounding us on the bus. Luke loves the ladies, and was in awe. Monte, on the other hand, was a bit terrified that in just a few years we will have one of our very own. :)
Meeting Mickey and Minnie:
He was so excited he couldn't even smile. After his photo, the staff shuffled him aside, and he ran to me in distress and said "Momma, I need kisses!" So, after the people behind us in line had their photo-op, he ran back to the characters and they gave him big smooches. He was walking on air the rest of the day.
Driving a "real race car": He is obsessed with Lightning McQueen from the movie Cars, so driving his own race car with Daddy was about as cool as it gets.
Flying in Dumbo:
Overall, it was a very fun and quick trip that made me thankful that we live so close to Disney and have the gorgeous weather to enjoy it. I'm sure this was the first of several trips to the park, and I can't wait until we have 2 little Mousketeers to enjoy it with...and the fact that one will be into frilly princess dresses, Tinkerbell wings, and meeting Cinderella makes me giddy inside. :)


Looks like fun! Grayson was sitting next to me as I was watching the videos and keeps wanting me to replay them. I'm so glad you're back on the blogging bandwagon :)