Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Are Y’all Ready?

K-fed’s first rap song, “Y’all Ain’t Ready,” won’t be released until next year, but has been leaked on the Internet. I heard it, and I must tell you it’s quite horrifying, and I don’t think anyone is ready. Check out an excerpt of the Lyrical Master’s flow:

Go ahead and say whatcha wanna/ I'm gonna sell about 2 mil, oh, then I'm a goner ... I know ya’ll wish you was in my position
Cause I keep gettin' in situations that you wish you was in, cousin...
Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue ... Getting anxious?
Go take a peep/ I'm starrin' in your magazines now every day and week ...
But maybe baby you can wait and see..
Till then all these Pavarottis** followin' me.”

_____________________________________________________________
**No, that’s not a typo. It appears that Mr. Genius is confused about the word for those crazy photographers following him and the famous opera singer. I love it. Especially the part when he rhymes "position" with "cousin."

2 Shout outs:

  • Golly Gee-whizzz...I don't know who you're talking about but I know they are STOOPEEEDD!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:07 PM  

  • Mom, FYI: it's Brittney Spears' nasty husband. And yes, he is STOOOOPEEEDD.

    By Blogger Keenan, at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home