Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Here we go again!


From the National Weather Service.......It's been confirmed: Hurricane Wilma, is the most intense hurricane on record in the Atlantic Basin. Wilma, after undergoing a stunning intensifcation overnight, is now a catastrophic Category 5 hurricane packing sustained winds of 175 mph.

6 Shout outs:

  • I'm tellin' ya. There's no gators, pythons or hurricanes in Wayne County ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:05 PM  

  • I forgot to sign my name....go HAWKS. Guess who?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:06 PM  

  • Your title reminds me of the Whitesnake song. Man, I sure do love the crap rock the 80's gave us.

    By Blogger INSwimmer, at 7:28 PM  

  • Yabba-dabba-DOOOOO!!!!
    buy batteries, fill the tub, buy water, buy beer, fill up cars, get food, you know the drill.
    Sound like a party to me!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 AM  

  • Ahhhhhhhh! That sounds crazy! If you need a place to stay, come to Boring-ville, our house is always open :)

    By Blogger Bri, at 11:52 AM  

  • AHHH! Be careful! Make sure you have enough kitty & doggy food too! (I know Maggie likes to chow down!)

    By Blogger Whitney, at 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home