Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Monday, November 14, 2005

Disneeze Magic Kingdom

Despite the wicked cold I picked up from all of the germy kids, we had a really fun time at Disney this weekend. I feel like most of the Seven Dwarfs (Dwarves? whatever.) rolled into one this morning: a little Sleepy, kinda Grumpy, a bit Dopey from the cold medicine, pretty Happy, and very Sneezy. But, it was worth it. We went to Pleasure Island on Friday night while Bob, Todd's Dad, and Allie went to sleep. There is no alcohol at the Magic Kingdom (though I saw so many parents at the end of the day that looked like they wished there was!), so we had to get our fill the night before, and we definitely had more than enough. Surprisingly, we all felt great the next morning (not Teacups ride great, but pretty good) and were ready to go bright and early. The resort where we stayed, Disney's Pop Century, was so convenient with free busses running to every park and attraction every 15 minutes, so we never had to worry about driving anywhere. We got to the park early and packed in everything we could until the parade at the end of the day. My faves were Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, and the 3-D movie was seriously the coolest thing I've ever seen. And, Jill was right on with the "It's a Small World" ride...I'm terrified that the song may never get out of my head. But, the best part of the whole trip was hanging with Allie. I can't tell you how great it was to watch her loving every minute of it. She is the sweetest little princess and I hope (or wish upon a star) that my children turn out as polite and adorable as she is. We took a few pictures if you want to check ‘em out. Till next time...

2 Shout outs:

  • I feel like a Disney character most of the time...sometimes it's Goofy and sometimes it's Cruella DeVille.
    Your photos are cute.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:24 PM  

  • Have you ever seen anything more manicured and pristine.......my college boyfriend use to call it God's Country ….but even in heaven I don’t think the trees are shaped like animals?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home