Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm Not Gonna Do This With Him Taadaaaaaay!!!

This is going to be the most cracked-out Christmas ever! Bobby and Whitney are back for a "Christmas With the Browns" special on Bravo next week, and I can't wait. Just look at them. Hell-to-the-yes!!


Have a great weekend!

6 Shout outs:

  • Oh Snap! I can't wait to watch that at my parent's house. "I'm not gonna do this with him tadaaaaaaaaaay!" was the quote of our vacation, and I want to say it 30 times during Christmas.

    By Blogger Bri, at 10:37 AM  

  • Golly gee whiz, I guess i'll have to watch and see what all the buzz is about...BOBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYY!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • yeah, i totally gotta tune in. i know nothing about this reality phenomenon.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 11:38 AM  

  • It's gonna be a "white Christmas" with Bobby and Whitney, but we all know this snow aint fallin' from the sky!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

  • what are they doing?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 PM  

  • Duh...they're shopping for sunglasses. Isn't that how everyone ensures a proper fit for their eyewear?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home