David Blaine...Let me see you try this!
Let me just tell you that I think I deserve an award. Or at the very least, a pat on the back (come on Monte, this is huge!). I just did something that I have never done, and I’m not sure anyone has ever done in the history of the universe. Ever. I went to Target and bought 1 item. I needed lotion and I walked into the store and bought one bottle of lotion. I walked out of the store with said bottle of lotion and without at least $75 worth of picture frames, doggie sweaters, and lip gloss. Normally as I walk toward the giant red symbol, I become fully hypnotized by the time I reach the big red doors and enter the building. With my eyes glazed over, I am usually overcome by the whirlwind of inexpensive fashions, unique house wares, and bath soaps that I simply must buy. I lose all reasoning when adorable dishtowels and earrings begin speaking to me. I pick up random items that I do not need and I pay for them. This time, however, I fought it...I fought with all of my might as I passed the racks and racks of tank tops; I clenched my fists through the aisles of candles; I bit my lip when I saw the "Princess Puppy" t-shirts; and was sweating profusely by the time I walked by the sunglasses. Finally, I found the Oil of Olay and hightailed it to the checkout counter without so much as a glance at the gum selection. I am so proud of myself. If I can do this, I can accomplish anything. Now, for my next stunt....TJ Maxx without buying anything!



I currently bowing down to you. How does a person have such strength?
You made me laugh about sweating past the sunglasses...haha.