Deeeeeel! Zink about eeet!
Monday night, Monte and I found ourselves watching the "Deal or No Deal" season finale, even though we had never watched an entire episode prior. I would have tuned in for the entire season if Celine Dion was always the special guest (live via satellite, of course). Though I don't actually know why she was there or what she actually did, it was pure comic splendor. If you didn't catch it, this was what she did the entire time:
Oh, the drama...

Just look at her. She is totally the female version of David Hasselhoff. Celine has the "Hoffness Factor" like no other.
These two are both are so vain, cheesy, and slathered in self-tanner that it’s embarrassing. However, they are both so over-the top-ridiculous that it’s almost endearing. And, of course, hilarious. With Celine, it's her chest-pounding and facial contortions that I cannot resist. And David... well, David is the Master of All Things Cheese-laden. I remember the first time I saw Baywatch and Mitch's (Mr. Hasselhoff’s character) plane was crashing, and he cheated death by doing a “pencil dive” from 30,000 feet. Genius! I just know he came up with that addition to the script. Anyway, all I'm sayin' is, I think Celine needs to #1: become a permanent figure on "Deal or No Deal" and I will be a loyal viewer forevs; and #2: invite Mr. Hasselhoff to Vegas where they can incorporate his love of Speedos and musical performance into her live act. For reals.
Oh, the drama...


Just look at her. She is totally the female version of David Hasselhoff. Celine has the "Hoffness Factor" like no other.
These two are both are so vain, cheesy, and slathered in self-tanner that it’s embarrassing. However, they are both so over-the top-ridiculous that it’s almost endearing. And, of course, hilarious. With Celine, it's her chest-pounding and facial contortions that I cannot resist. And David... well, David is the Master of All Things Cheese-laden. I remember the first time I saw Baywatch and Mitch's (Mr. Hasselhoff’s character) plane was crashing, and he cheated death by doing a “pencil dive” from 30,000 feet. Genius! I just know he came up with that addition to the script. Anyway, all I'm sayin' is, I think Celine needs to #1: become a permanent figure on "Deal or No Deal" and I will be a loyal viewer forevs; and #2: invite Mr. Hasselhoff to Vegas where they can incorporate his love of Speedos and musical performance into her live act. For reals.


Totally saw some of it. Celine made me feel awkward in my own living room. Very bizzare. And did you like that fact that she told the lady all her dreams could still come true if she said "deal" and took the $150,000 instead of going for more. What the *%#& Celine? That is coming from someone who has millions. Don't tell someone to settle with .000000000001 percent of your fortune!
"I am de best singa in the da whole entire world!" -SNL