4 months
I tried not to start off this post talking about how fast time flies and how I cannot believe my little baby is already 4 months old, but I can't help it. He is FOUR months old and it really does feel like I found out I was pregnant, blinked, and here we are. It is so amazing how his little personality has gotten more apparent as the days have gone by. He is a very active little guy and we call him our "Babysaurus Rex" because he constantly wants to move. Very seldom does he just want to sit quietly on our laps--he prefers to kick, stand up, launch himself off our laps, bounce up and down, or bang his toys. Geez once he is mobile, we are in for it because he is going to be a little maniac running and jumping all over the place. In addition to being our little bruiser, he also has the absolute sweetest side to him and loves to laugh, sing and cuddle. Oh, and he has this smile that he gives only to me. It is a shy little smile that includes turning his head to the side, batting his eyelashes and cooing softly. I die. He also LOVES music. Anything from Adele to Outkast. He is the happiest when we turn on the I-tunes and dance with him in the kitchen. He and Daddy do this every night while I'm at the gym and I join them when I get home and we cook dinner. It is one of my favorite things. He still despises tummy time and either screams, shoves his face into the play mat, or gets so mad he thrashes and rolls himself over...so I suppose he is getting something out of the torture right?
He made it through traveling for Thanksgiving and Christmas, sleeping in his own room, daycare, and recently trying formula for the first time. He has been so tolerant of all the changes we've thrown at him--minus the formula experiment, but I don't blame him for that. He is just an angel. It is so crazy that a year ago today I was taking my first pregnancy test not thinking in a million years that it would be positive. I can't even imagine how life would be if it wasn't! I am so thankful that he is in our lives now and want to savor every moment because it does fly by.
He made it through traveling for Thanksgiving and Christmas, sleeping in his own room, daycare, and recently trying formula for the first time. He has been so tolerant of all the changes we've thrown at him--minus the formula experiment, but I don't blame him for that. He is just an angel. It is so crazy that a year ago today I was taking my first pregnancy test not thinking in a million years that it would be positive. I can't even imagine how life would be if it wasn't! I am so thankful that he is in our lives now and want to savor every moment because it does fly by.



Luke is well adjusted because he has good parents! He will continue to amaze us all forever! :)