Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

These Vagabond Shoes...

...are killing my feet. I need to rest my feet, my body, and my mind after the craziness of the past month. In February I spent more nights away from home than I did in my own bed, and living out of a suitcase and traveling in rental cars and airplanes has taken its toll on me. Being 6 1/2 months pregnant just adds a little "cherry on top" of exhaustion and swollen ankles to all of the activities. After our Disney weekend in Orlando I traveled to Texas for 4 days, Indiana for 5 days, Fort Lauderdale for 4 days, and now we are heading to Destin Beach for 4 days. After this trip, I am really looking forward to doing absolutely nothing for several weeks. I want to focus on getting the new Baby's room set up, our home office moved and organized, and Luke's "big boy" room situated too...oh, and there's the small task of potty training that I need to get around to as well. All of this travel has definitely not helped in the potty-training department. Ugh. Speaking of potties, over the past month of craziness, we have also been remodeling our master bathroom. I can't even express how excited I am to relax in a bubble bath and enjoy the finished product. Here are a couple before and after photos:


Before (Totally awesome brass and white particle-board cabinets circa 1997):




















After (frameless glass shower enclosure coming next week):



















We are happy with how everything turned out. The paint color looks more blue in the photos, but it is actually more of a grayish color. So, anyway, I better get to packing my suitcase for our last adventure for a while. I will post updates when we return!

2 Shout outs:

  • Wow! love the makeover. Hope you get to slow down soon.

    By Blogger Jill, at 3:55 PM  

  • Hey Keenan, Its Jenny...Love the bathroom makeover. Very nice! you need to relax in that tub now. Great seeing you guys.

    By Blogger jennifer, at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home