Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Big Wheels Keep On Turnin'

Rollin! Rollin! Rollin.....through the week! **

Yay! It's already Humpday!

___________________________________________________________

**No, I am not making fun of him or exploiting his disability. I feel that I'm entitled to use this photo for my amusement because he makes me feel uncomfortable on a daily basis with his comments. Also note: he's cruising at top speeds down the street, and where are his hands?!

4 Shout outs:

  • I am laughing so hard -- how did you manage to take his picture KEENAN!?!?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

  • Whats your phone number???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:31 PM  

  • YES!That's what I'm talking about handicapped people and old people get away with all kinds of SH-t! And you know if I was 20 years older I could just say shit. I'm with ya girl!

    By Blogger Jill, at 12:20 AM  

  • you can steal my photo montage website fo sho. :) glad you enjoy it--it is a nice addition to the the blog. ciao!

    By Blogger Whitney, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home