Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Johnny's Visit!!

We had sooo much fun!


3 Shout outs:

  • You bet' rest up cuz I'll be there in 10 days...(I sure hope I can hang). :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:13 PM  

  • Aww, looks like so much fun. Glad you all had a great time! Today I asked John if Molly made noises when she saw him and he said yes. How precious - that made me very happy to hear. Any plans to visit the midwest soon?

    By Blogger Whitney, at 8:50 AM  

  • Wow! I can't believe how summery it looks there, like the summers not even over, like you aren't somewhere that you have to wear a wrap. Oh yeaaa, you live in freakin Florida. I hate you ! Not really....you are just sooo much smarter than all of us. Looks like you had a great time.

    By Blogger Jill, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home