Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Words Can't Describe


RockYou slideshow

5 Shout outs:

  • I need more photos! I love them! Did anyone document every second of every day? That would be very helpful to me. Maybe next time I don't go, I can have someone make a documentary ... hey, whatever happened to the elevator video diaries???

    By Blogger Bri, at 8:59 AM  

  • looks like soooooo much fun! glad you had a good vacay :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

  • All I can do now is lay in bed on my mickey mouse sheets and go "pfffff" because I am so sad we aren't in OBX anymore.

    By Blogger Whitney, at 11:08 AM  

  • Rob wanted to know what my problem was yesterday. Da!

    By Blogger Jill, at 11:34 AM  

  • Ya...it was all that and more. See ya next year. Oh yes, Bri, I will get you a copy of elevator diaries ASAP.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home