Greetings from the Sunshine State!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Whirlwind

I am trying to recover from another whirlwind weekend in Indiana. From the moment we stepped off the plane in Indianapolis on Thursday night, I don't think we sat down and relaxed for more than an hour all weekend. But, we loved every Red Bull-fueled-minute of it. We were fortunate to see lots of friends at Tiffany's on Thursday night and we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning talking, laughing, and watching Monte and Gus eat burritos bigger than their heads. Then, Friday morning we were off to Richmond for family visits sandwiched between wedding festivities. Jonny and Jenny McClain's wedding was an absolutely beautiful outdoor ceremony with a tent reception. The whole event--from the weather, the music, food, friends, and happy couple--were just perfect. It brought back a lot of great memories from our own wedding celebration 3 years ago, and we had a fantastic time. We got back to Tampa yesterday afternoon and immediately crashed on the couch. I am so tired this morning that I can't see straight, but it is a small price to pay for all of the fun we had and all of the friends and family we got to visit with. We have until Thanksgiving to catch up on sleep before we do it all again. :)

3 Shout outs:

  • We were so happy to see you! Thanks so much for the visit!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

  • nothin like boobs shots with your friends, playing card games, forgetting you played card games, finding out your friends think you're amish... good times :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

  • Wirlwind or not, it was great seeing you two! I'll take you when I can get you and look forward to every visit!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home