Thanksgiving
I am thankful for Monte, his ability to make me laugh, feel alive, and look on the bright side, for his patience and trust.
I am thankful for the support from my family, for our close relationships, for their health and happiness.
I am thankful for my health and for sunshine, for the friendships that feel like family, for direct flights, and paid holidays.
I am thankful for the sense of comfort I have about the direction of my life, knowing what my goals are, for finally feeling comfortable in my skin.
I am thankful for old friends who can always pick up where we left off, for Molly’s wet nose, and for genuine smiles from strangers.
I am thankful for my brother’s phone calls, for the ability to travel, photography, and my home.
I am thankful for strong coffee, for palm trees, for my education and email.
I am thankful for having the courage to take risks and the clarity to understand when to stay put, for kittens and air conditioning.
I am thankful for moon-lit sand, lazy Sundays, for low fat ice cream and the new lifelong friendships I have made.
I am thankful for strong legs, for the ability to hear music, for my down comforter.
I am thankful for my job, for the ability to vote and speak my mind, and for dreams.
I am thankful for being taught that I can do anything I put my mind to, for security, hugs and for the unconditional love I have felt since day one.
I am thankful for the support from my family, for our close relationships, for their health and happiness.
I am thankful for my health and for sunshine, for the friendships that feel like family, for direct flights, and paid holidays.
I am thankful for the sense of comfort I have about the direction of my life, knowing what my goals are, for finally feeling comfortable in my skin.
I am thankful for old friends who can always pick up where we left off, for Molly’s wet nose, and for genuine smiles from strangers.
I am thankful for my brother’s phone calls, for the ability to travel, photography, and my home.
I am thankful for strong coffee, for palm trees, for my education and email.
I am thankful for having the courage to take risks and the clarity to understand when to stay put, for kittens and air conditioning.
I am thankful for moon-lit sand, lazy Sundays, for low fat ice cream and the new lifelong friendships I have made.
I am thankful for strong legs, for the ability to hear music, for my down comforter.
I am thankful for my job, for the ability to vote and speak my mind, and for dreams.
I am thankful for being taught that I can do anything I put my mind to, for security, hugs and for the unconditional love I have felt since day one.


Great post Keen! I am thankful for you as well! I love you and Happy Thanksgiving! Mont